Pages

Monday 13 May 2013

♥ My Mum ♥

The first time I felt a special connection between my mum and I was when she first held me after I was born. When she held me in her arms she knew I was her daughter and I knew she was my mum.

I remember the evening of my first day of school she came home and straight away took a photo of me dead tired on the floor since my mum loves to capture moments on camera. Every now and then we have arguments but after every banter and every day I’ll always love her. She listens to me, understands my problems and trusts me. My mum means everything to me. I can talk to her like she’s my best friend and even though her job is something about ICT, she always says her first priority job is to be a mother to myself and my two older brothers.

I admire how strong and brave she is and how she can easily relate to me. She’s my inspiration, my role model and of course, my mum.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.